Pant Suit - Espada At The Clothing Rental Bag - Furla Shoes - New Look
Suit Up! Because there’s nothing sexier than a confident woman in a well fitted pant suit. I say pick a striking colour to make an extra bold statement. This has worked for me in the past, and I’m pretty sure it always will.
Tips to get just the right fit:
- If you have time to plan your outfit in advance be sure to get it tailor made to fit you just right. Find a great tailor who is known to make well-fitted outfits.
- Be sure to use good quality fabric.
- You can also experiment with bold colors, prints and metallic or textured fabrics.
- If you already have a great fitting blazer or trousers. You could use it for referencing.
- But if you don’t really have the time to get one tailor made, high street stores offer a variety of pant suits.
- If you do get yours from a high street store, be sure to get it altered if needed.
- Pant suits can be fun and not always sexy. You could try an over sized blazer too instead if you want to go for a casual day time look.
- Pant suits are fun! Simply experiment.
If you’re wondering where this maroon one is from, I spotted this at The Clothing Rental Store in Bandra. This somehow fit me like a glove and I was so surprised! You can also have a look at the one I wore to fashion week last season, which was tailor made for me by a friend.
Location courtesy: The Clothing Rental
Photo credits: Mohit Varu